Apply for a job with Stafford House now using our online application form,
which speeds up our recruitment process. Please note:
- To give you time to complete the form, you can save the application at any point.
This is done by clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of each page. You can return to
the form at any time to review your progress and continue.
- Once you have submitted a complete application form we will then consider your
application and contact you within 14 days if you have been successful.
- Incomplete applications can be saved but please remember your username and password to access
it once more.
When applying for summer positions, please be aware that:
- All references will be followed up.
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily.
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required.
- Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be employed in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
- Appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks may be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
- We are committed to valuing diversity. In keeping with our equal opportunities policy, we welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
- We enrol students under the age of 18. The law classifies these young people as children, as a consequence we have implemented a number of safeguarding systems and procedures during the recruitment process, and in general.
- We require all applicants have a general knowledge of Child Protection issues and good practice, particularly relating to professional obligations on safeguarding the welfare of each child (and avoiding guarantees of confidentiality in any disclosure). Also, the ability to create effective rapport and a sound relationship with pupils, earning their respect and trust but maintaining proper professional boundaries (by not deliberately courting popularity or friendship).
All employees will be expected to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and should be reminded that providing any false information is a criminal offence.
Please note that by applying for a
position with us you are agreeing to abide by our Child Protection Policy.
Stafford House Study Holidays is a division of Cambridge Education Group Limited | Registered in England 2354796. Registered Office: Kett House, Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JH UK. 2010 | Cambridge Education Group Limited. All rights reserved